Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer So Far....


Well as you probably know from my Facebook complaints, I am in the midst of studying for the Utah bar. It is absolutely the worst thing in the world, and I have forgotten what it is like to see sunlight, or to like life:) It better pay off! Nevertheless here are a few of the fun things that have happened so far this summer!

Amy got married!

Her cute wedding shower!


Love this girl!


The ceremony was at 8:20 in the morning on a Friday. I actually really liked it being that early because we basically had the temple grounds all to ourselves! It was so beautiful!



Fer and Amy!







The Fourth of July

The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays!. This year was no exception! We went to breakfast at Kneaders, bbq'd, and saw Kelly Clarkson at the Stadium of Fire. Not even bar studying could ruin the day:)











Kenny Chesney Concert

Kenny and the Eli Young Band came to town in July! I absolutely love both of them and Sky and I had so much fun! I don't think that the crowd was quite as excited about the Eli Young Band as I was, but I definitely made up for their lack of enthusiasm;)


No comments:

Post a Comment